A1 Creative Photography is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and will never sell or share your personal information with anyone else.
HOW DOES A1 CREATIVE PHOTOGRAPHY COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Some of your personal information will be provided when you do any of the following:-
1. When you contact us via email.
2. When you contact us via the form on my website.
3. When you book us to provide you with a service (you may be required to sign a contract or booking form containing your personal information).
4. When you sign a model release form it will contain your personal information.
5. When you contact us via telephone your number may be displayed on our phone.
6. When you invoice us or send receipts.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
If you should decide to book us to conduct a photographic session for you, or to provide you with a service, some or all of the following information will be needed from you to ensure everything runs smoothly, and so that we can contact you to fulfil our contractual obligations to you, and provide you with the best possible service:
1. Your Name, Address, Telephone number, Email Address.
2. The Names, Addresses and Contact Numbers for any venues or locations you may be using for your shoot.
3. The names of any other people involved in your shoot.
WHAT WE DO WITH INFORMATION THAT YOU MAY PROVIDE:
We may need to use the information collected for the following reasons:
1. Internal record keeping.
2. We may occasionally contact you to check how things are going and to arrange further meetings to go over details of your shoot.
3. We may occasionally contact you with information about future events or services that may be of interest to you.
4. We will not send mail shots about products or services that do not relate to you.
A1 Creative Photography will not normally ask you for financial information such as credit card or bank details. All payments made to A1 Creative Photography are processed via the following methods:-
1. Credit / Debit card. This method will be performed via a Card Reader and your card details will not be saved.2. PayPal. For more information on PayPal’s privacy policies, please see their website.3. Bank Transfer.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access to, or disclosure of, your personal information, the following procedures are used to safeguard and secure the information you provide.
1. Copies of contracts and release forms are stored digitally on external hard drives, which are encrypted, with Jon Mills (business owner) having sole access.
3. Contact details may also be added to Mobile Phone and Computer contacts lists to make it easier for us to contact you if necessary. These devices will be password protected, and or, fingerprint recognition protected to safeguard against unauthorised access.
4. Images of you obtained from your shoot are stored on external hard drives, which are encrypted with Jon Mills (business owner) having sole access.
Copies of personal information are only stored digitally and will be deleted from all devices when they are no longer required.
Release forms are held on file indefinitely because of their purpose.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you decide that you would like to have your personal information removed from our records you can do so by informing us via email at any time.
If you feel that any of the personal information we hold for you is incorrect, please let us know and we will correct it as soon as possible.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
This website may contain links to other websites. If you are redirected to another website from this one, once you have left this site you should note that the owner does not have any control over the website you have linked to. Therefore, the owner cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you may provide whilst visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy and cookie use statement applicable to the website in question.